Saturday, April 23, 2005

Goodbye, SouthOcean-ers!

Today is my last day at South Ocean, I am touched, one of the vendors' blessed me this morning and another china colleague told me she really doesn't want me to leave and already missed me.
Also received some emails from some HK colleagues and vendors. I REALLY NEED TO SAY THANK YOU TO THEM, I KNOW IT'S NOT ENOUGH! For sure I will remember the moments I work with them, with arguings, laughings and meetings!

Pretties, sorry for not replying your email...you should know my news from this blog history...take some time to read it.

Francis, I really need to thank for calling me this morning, you REALLY surprised me!

Lydia, I know it's hard to say goodbye, you are a good user I can deal with no difficulties, you are a hardworking and clever lady!

Lewis, for sure I will call you for help if needed.

Wallace, you still owe me a farewell lunch/ dinner, call me to confirm! =P

Lots of people I want to mention here... THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home